Are you always on a diet? Forever on the lookout for the latest diet fad?
If you are grappling with a health, body or food concerns then you’re not alone. Thousands of women are dealing with these same issues. Mind Body Eating Psychology is a science-based approach to overcoming eating disorders and can help you deal with a range of issues.
A science-based approached to eating disorders
Mind body eating psychology, is a blend of psychology with the science of mind body nutrition. It is an empowering, and transformational approach to help you overcome weight concerns and eating disorders, including:
- Chronic dieting, stealth dieting, fad dieting
- Body image concerns and body dysmorphia
- Binge eating
- Chronic fatigue
- Restrictive eating, meal skipping, compulsive eating
- Inability to maintain a healthy weight, constant large weight fluctuations
- Comfort eating when you are stressed out
- Toxic nutritional beliefs
- Digestion issues
- Lack of motivation to exercise
- Low confidence and self-esteem inhibiting you to go to the gym
Who can benefit from this approach? – Anyone!
Get in touch with Janine Rod and start your journey to a better way of living.
Health, body image or weight challenges?
- Feeling sad, depressed and unable to see the positives in life?
- Feeling stressed and overwhelmed? The blues?
- Relationship difficulties with family, friends or colleagues?
- Trouble concentrating on studies or exams? A lack of self confidence and self esteem?
- Frustration about personal or professional goals?
- Thoughts of self harm?
If you experiencing any of these feelings, I can help you.
If you have a referral from a GP, you are eligible for a rebate from Medicare or your Private Health Fund, depending on your level of cover.